Alianza Latina Internacional partners with many other agencies, NGOs, and non-profits to accomplish our vast mission. Enumerated below are a few of our alliances.
Presenting Life Skills Trainings to teenagers from 11 years old and for their parents, Life Skills program is drug prevention.
Museo Guadalupe Aztlan
Collaborate with art for teenagers, were they can expressed their fallings trough the art.
Sponsoring Life Skills Program in middle school, this program is designed to prevent substance abuse, proven to reduce the risks of alcohol, tobacco, drug abuse, and violence by targeting the major social and psychological factors that promote the initiation of substance use, and other risky behaviors. This comprehensive and exciting program gives adolescents and young teens the confidence and skills necessary to handle challenging situations successfully.
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast
- Real Life Real Talk for parents & teenagers
- Teenagers’ anatomy for parents & teenagers
- Teenagers’ Puberty Parents & teenagers
- Sisters Saving Sisters Teens
Harris County Attorney’s Office
We work on community conversations around the Houston area to nurture cooperation between the people and their government.
Houston Peace & Justice Center (HPJC)
HPJC gave its 2020 Local Peacemaker Award to the principal of this organization, Martina Grifaldo.
- Peace Camp
- Club Camp
- Latino community engagement
Racuyfo Foundation US
- Red Dress event
- community event to prevent heart disease
- Colombia celebrations.
Career Team LLC
- Provide services to eligible participants referred to the NextGen program
- Screen all referred participants for eligibility
- Participate in Alianza Latina Internacional events
Alianza Latina Internacional, as part of the vibrant metropolitan area, participates in activities like the following.
- Fiestas Patrias parade since 2019.
- Martin Luther King Parade since 2018
- LGBTQ+ Parade
- NAMI mental health for all, Walk